Do you have the necessary skills, technology and experience to defend your organisation from cyber related attacks?
If the answer is ‘no’ then we can provide an affordable solution to protect your organisation and reduce the risks associated with cyber crime.
Cyber Security as a Service overview
Cyber21 provides security expertise and technical solutions to our customers as a service. We design a solution to suit your specific requirements using our wide range of products, including cloud-based threat detection and management solutions (see our range of products). This service is based upon our Security Operations Centre (SOC). This combines a virtual platform of technology with the skills of our cyber security professionals.
Typically, our service is managed by your dedicated Senior Cyber Security Consultant. They familiarise themselves with your organisation and operate as though they were an employee. The components of the SOC will vary depending upon your budget and perceived threat exposure (see the service levels above).
- Automated Intrusion Monitoring and Detection with active threat hunting and containment
- The latest in Endpoint protection, securing your organisation’s workstations and servers, even when they are off the company network
- Strong protection against email threats including Phishing, using the very latest in proactive monitoring for solutions such as Office 365
- Security and awareness training for your employees so that they quickly recognise the most common threats (e.g. with social engineering)
The SOC is typically supported by our team working 24/7, 365 days per year. Our cyber security professionals are based both on- and offshore. We can operate with a mix of resources depending upon your preferred working arrangements and budget constraints.
- The service is based upon six different service levels and the fee will vary depending upon your actual requirements and numbers of devices that require protection.
- The service is based upon a monthly fee, with a 12-month minimum contract.
- After the initial 12-months the contract transfers to a monthly rolling contract.
Please complete the enquiry form below to find out more information.