Penetration testing (also called ‘pen testing’ or ethical hacking) is the practice of testing a computer system, network or web application to find security vulnerabilities that an attacker could exploit. Penetration testing can be automated with software applications or performed manually.
Our approach to pen testing is extremely professional. We will spend a significant amount of time preparing for the test to ensure that it is both thorough and will not disrupt operational systems and performance.
We are able to complete web application pen tests for your website or key business system at highly competitive and affordable rates. All of our tests are carried out using the latest technology, and there are various levels of output reporting, including:
- Executive Report
- Detailed Technical Report
- ISO27001 Compliance Report
- PCI/DSS Compliance Report
Note – we will also be happy to sign any non-disclosure agreement that you may wish us to adhere to prior to completing the penetration test.
Penetration Testing Pricing Information
- The price of this service will vary and depends upon the effort required to conduct the test
- We calculate our proposed pricing for the test based upon the completion of our Penetration Testing Questionnaire
- Once the questionnaire has been reviewed and assessed, we will provide you with a report and a fixed price proposal to complete the work
- Depending upon the target system, a ‘retest fee’ may be required once the system is ready for a further assessment?
- Any retest fee will be included within the initial fixed price proposal
Please complete the enquiry form below, providing a summary of what needs to be tested. We will respond as soon as possible and may contact you further for more information and/or with our questionnaire for you to complete.